The beautiful Holiday Inn and Roberts Centre, located in Wilmington Ohio, is looking for a Maintenance Tech 1 to join our team!
The maintenance tech is required to report to office on arriving to work; check in with either Chief Engineer or Supervisor to receive work to be done for the day and also to receive shift turnover or to give turnover before leaving shift to go home.
- The following are highlight items and not meant to be all-inclusive of this position: Must be able to:
- Supply good customer service skills
- Do all work delegated to you by Chief Engineer or Supervisor
- Work on any projects in the entire Complex which helps company needs
- Perform general maintenance
- Troubleshoot any maintenance problems and repair
- Complete all work orders that are assigned by any department
- Monitor/take readings of all heating/cooling and water systems daily
- Repair and troubleshoot restaurant equipment if needed
- Work on HVAC equipment and troubleshoot if necessary
- Do woodworking, wall-papering & dry walling
- Troubleshoot and Do Electrical repairs
- Repair laundry equipment
- Repair pool and spa equipment
Qualifications, Education, Experience, Skills, and Abilities:
- High school graduate; good customer service skills; general maintenance experience
- Must be detail oriented
- Must have good communication skills
- Must have good trouble-shooting skills
The Holiday Inn and Roberts Centre is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.