Front Desk Supervisor
Located In Wilmington Ohio , The Holiday inn at Roberts Centre is currently seeking a Front Desk Supervisor to assist with management of the Guest Services Department. The Guest Services Supervisor is a Hotel Supervisor position with primary responsibility to ensure all associates are providing exceptional customer service, posting charges, and closing out the day correctly.
Our compensation package includes an $13.00 hourly wage, medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD, Life, 401k with match, vacation, benefit time after 90 days, dining and travel discounts, special offers from our business partners, and discount programs for selected cell phone providers.
- Assists with the training and coaching all front desk associates.
- Ensures all required desk shifts are covered on daily basis.
- Ensures all front desk associates are greeting, registering, and assigning rooms to guests of hotel properly.
- Responsible for issuing important information to associates and other departments in the facility.
- Ensures all front desk associates are making hotel reservations correctly.
- Verifies credit card authorization or collect cash payment for all hotel guests and groups.
- Answers hotel main telephone line and transfer to proper departments or guest rooms.
- Assists Management in processing group room block requests.
- Ensures all front desk associates review guest accounts and charges upon guest check-out.
- Be familiar with Holiday Inn Brand Standards and requirements such as Reward Programs.
- Be familiar with all daily events in hotel, conference center, and restaurant.
- Maintains constant communication with housekeeping and maintenance departments with guest issues or concerns.
- Ensures complete guest satisfaction.
- Effectively handles any elevated guest complaints or issues.
- Ensures daily checklists are completed by Front Desk Associates.
- Responsible for issuing and signing out Department Manager Keys.
- Posts Banquet charges and make necessary accounts.
- Ensures associates balance credit card and cash paperwork correctly.
- Completes any direct assignment from Manager.
Required Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior hotel front desk experience preferred but not required
- Excellent guest service and communication skills
- Excellent follow up and attention to detail skills required
- Passion and excitement for the hospitality/service industry
The Holiday Inn and Roberts Centre is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.