Guest Service Representative
The Holiday Inn in Wilmington, Ohio has immediate openings for a Guest Service Representative. Ideal candidates have flexible availability, excellent customer service skills and the desire to provide an exceptional experience for our guests.
- Greet, register, and assign rooms to guests of hotel.
- Responsible for issuing room keys and important information to guests.
- Responsible for making hotel reservations and checking hotel availability.
- Verifies credit card authorization or collect cash payment for all hotel guests.
- Answer hotel main telephone line and transfer to proper departments or guest rooms.
- Review guest accounts and charges upon guest check-out.
- Be familiar with Holiday Inn Brand Standards and requirements such as Reward Programs.
- Be familiar with daily events in hotel, conference center, and restaurant.
- Constant contact with housekeeping and maintenance departments with guest issues or concerns.
- Ensure complete guest satisfaction.
- Ensuring daily checklists are completed.
- Completes any direct assignment from Manager.
- Responsible for issuing and signing out Department Manager Keys.
Our attractive compensation package includes an $11.00 per hour wage, medical, dental, Life, 401k with match, vacation, PTO, dining and travel discounts, special offers from our business partners, and discount programs for selected cell phone providers.
- Strong oral communication skills.
- Professional, courteous attitude.
- Moderate computer skills.
- Ability to work in high paced environment.
- Strong Customer Service skills.
- Ability to Multitask.
The Holiday Inn and Roberts Centre is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.