The Holiday Inn and Roberts Centre, has immediate openings for Full time and Part Time Room Attendants. Ideal candidates have flexible availability, excellent customer service skills, great attention to detail, and a desire to maintain guest rooms to ensure an exceptional experience.
- Thoroughly clean guest bathrooms, to include, mirrors, sinks, tubs, tiles, shower curtain and mopping floors.
- Cleaning of guest bedroom all areas to include replacing bedding, cleaning tables, chairs, lamps, etc..
- Empty trash, vacuum, dust, and mop.
- Replenish all amenities, soaps, shampoos, conditioner, coffee products etc.
- Keep storage areas and carts well- stocked, clean and tidy.
- Other duties as assigned.
Our attractive compensation package includes an $11.00 per hour wage, dining and travel discounts, special offers from our business partners, and discount programs for selected cell phone providers. Full time associates are eligible to receive Vacation, PTO, Life, and eligibility to participate in Medical/Dental insurance plans.
- Able to clean a minimum of 16 rooms per a 7.5 hour shift to IHG standards, using the Sparkle Program steps.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the position, to include standing, lifting, climbing, reaching, bending, twisting, etc.
- Guest engagement and communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Previous housekeeping experience preferred.
- Previous hotel experience preferred.
The Holiday Inn and Roberts Centre is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.