Banquet Set Up Associate
The Roberts Centre located in Wilmington Ohio is currently seeking a Banquet Set Up Associate to assist our Banquets Team. The Banquet Set Up Associate is responsible for assisting with set up and tear down of events as well as ensuring the cleanliness of the facility.
- Follow the daily assigned set-up pack, Banquet Event Order and diagrams to accurately set meetings and social functions according to the sales contract and property standards.
- Setup meeting and ballroom spaces to include moving and setting tables, chairs, staging, dance floor, etc.
- Ensure all events are broken down in a timely manner upon conclusion of function.
- Reset room for upcoming functions
- Ensure that all storage spaces are clean, organized and secured on a daily basis.
- Maintain the safety of the event center by ensuring all pathways, entrances/exits are free of equipment and obstacles.
- Maintain and monitor all unused spaces daily to ensure the spaces are secure, clean and tour ready.
- Report all damaged equipment to management for timely repair.
- Other Duties as assigned by Management.
Our compensation package includes an $11.00 hourly wage ,dining and travel discounts, special offers from our business partners, and discount programs for selected cell phone providers.
Required Skills: • Physical strength to carry out multitasks. • Ability to understand and comprehend diagrams. • Able to react quickly to changes.
Required Experience: • Prior experience preferred but not necessary.
The Holiday Inn and Roberts Centre is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.